The Living Labyrinth Calls!
Equipped with your trusty satchel and your sense of adventure, you follow the voice through the countryside and encounter the ominous structure. What is this place? You realize it’s this structure, this…place…that’s been calling you, The Abandons.
In The Abandons, you alone, will traverse the twists and turns of the labyrinth. Throughout your journey, you’ll be aided by item cards and choice cards, or will you encounter a collapse and have to start from the beginning? Will you make it out alive or will you hit your last dead end?
In The Abandons, you start at the entrance to the abandoned, yet living labyrinth and hope to make it to the final card, the exit, by drawing a card each turn and navigating your way to the end, the exit. Along the way you may encounter surprises or items to help you. But don’t run into a dead end, because you might just end up dead!
- Solo game – you don’t need to stress out finding other people to play with. Start playing right away!
- Quick setup and breakdown
- Portable and easy to carry around yet the game grows as you play!
- Combine as many sets of the game as you want to increase the difficulty. Show us how good you are by sending in your hi-scores and we may post your score on our leader board
- The art for The Abandons is inspired by a popular retro video game series
Print and Play
This is not the physical copy of The Abandons. This is access to the print and play files.
- Print and play files – 4 different files of varying types to suit your needs. Two files have card backs, two files are without card backs. One file is the rules. Please make sure when printing the rules, that you are printing at actual size, or else you may risk printing a blown up version of the rules.
- Rules is 16 pages – ideal print size is 70mm x 70mm but depending on your setup, it may print larger.
- The game consists of 50 cards (not including card backs)
- Files that include card backs – 18 pages
- Files that do not include card backs – 9 pages
What’s not included:
- Files for the box
What you need to provide:
- A means to cut out the cards and materials
- Your own paper
- Your own printer
- A means to attach the card backs to the faces, if desired. Some people use card sleeves with backs. You may purchase square size card sleeves (70mmx70mm) from a number of friendly local game stores or online.
Warranty and support:
- Print and play (PnP) product is not covered by warranty or support. We will provide updates or support if we screwed something up with the files. We cannot assisting with printing the files as there is too much variability with different computer and printer setups.
- Print and Play files are not permitted to be distributed.
- All sales are final.