- Seven Bridges is a unique take on roll-and-write games where you are exploring the map of historic Königsberg
- Seven Bridges stands out from most other roll-and-write games because it includes a map of a real-world city created by a professional cartographer! The elements of the game itself have been cleverly ‘superimposed’ onto the map as an overprint, a technique once used to update or repurpose outdated maps.
- Many have coined Seven Bridges as a “gamer’s roll-and-write,” and one of the best-in-class games
- Quality components such as beautifully crafted large wooden dice, premium double-sided maps, smooth natural wooden pencils with case included
- Multiple ways to score, challenging, yet easy to learn and play makes Seven Bridges a game that can span many ages and playing levels
- Solitaire mode included – Don’t have friends with you to play? Don’t worry, you can challenge the in-game AI player – Euler!
- AGES: 10+
- PLAYING TIME: 15 minutes/player
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS: 1-6
View the rules
Did you know?
What people are saying about Seven Bridges:
Please be aware of our shipping policies when placing an order.