Are you a game designer with a game you’re ready to pitch?
If you’re a game designer that has a fully playtested board or card game, we’d love to see it. Read our game submission guidelines on this page and fill out the submission form at the bottom of this page.
- Preferably an hour or less play time
- 5 minutes or less setup
- 5 minutes or less learning time – I can’t stress this enough. I want players to be able to get started on their game in no more than 5 minutes. Think back to playing a video game, the learning time is short and you kind of learn as you go through the game – that’s what I want to focus on with our games
- Would be nice if your game had a solo mode. Meaning it’s not a complex set of steps to play solo mode, or even 2-3 players. Your game should gracefully upgrade or downgrade players. I am completely open to solo games – especially games that may be story driven
- Most importantly, your game should be fun; play tested A LOT; and excite me
- Playtesting – I expect your game to be blindly play tested and tested amongst groups. Friends and family are typically your first test but you need to quickly move beyond them and onto blind play testing and testing groups. Friends and family don’t want to hurt your feelings – they will tell you anything they think you’ll want to hear. Blind play testers will give you more of a objective and cold opinion of what they feel about your game, if anything is broke, etc.
- Prefer games with some theme rather than purely abstract games, but it would be nice if you had some thought as to what theme would fit your game.
- You must have a completed, near completed or finally polished rulebook; we don’t want to be guessing and fiddling around
What we’re not looking for
- No super violent or gore in your games; no nudity or hyper sexual themes (well you shouldn’t have any of this anyways as you’re presenting me with a prototype – leave the art to us)
- No satirical political games – especially ones that make fun of sitting political people
- No games that mock or promote religious figures
- No party games – unless it has a thematic hook to us (very rare)
- No mini’s, no RPG’s (however, I’d love to see a board game in a book format)
- No CCG/LCG or collectible games
- No abstracts
- No war-games (no big war games – if your game as a battle or war element, that’s fine)
- Not a lot of dice, but a small amount is OK
- Not so keen on typical dungeon crawler’s that are heavily campaign driven
WE WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY GAME THAT’S CURRENTLY BEING DECIDED UPON BY ANOTHER PUBLISHER. Why? Because we’ll take our time looking and working with your game then you suddenly inform us that another publisher, whom you previously submitted your game to, has finally agreed to publish you game? That won’t do.
*Please note, your contact info, email and any other info you supply on this form will not be used in solicitations. The purpose of this form is strictly for communicating game submission data to us only.